We Don't Get To Heaven By Good Works - KJLI Ministries - For Prayer

King Jesus Life International Ministries are here to prayer for you on 24 hours. Send us prayer request and we prayer for you.

Thursday 7 December 2017

We Don't Get To Heaven By Good Works

We don't get to Heaven by good works, or by being good enough. We can't. We have all sinned and are all imperfect, and cannot enter Heaven- a perfect place- on our own. It is only through Jesus's death and resurrection that we can have eternal life by asking His forgiveness and accepting Jesus as our personal Savior.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me.'"
-John 14:6

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
-Romans 3:23

"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
-Romans 10:13

If you would like to be forgiven of your sins and live forever in Heaven with Him, just truthfully and sincerely pray something like this-

"Dear Jesus, I know I'm a sinner and I'm lost without you. I believe you died on the cross to pay for my sins, and you overcame death by rising from the dead. Please save me! Forgive me of my sins, and give me an eternal home in Heaven with you. Thank you Lord for saving me!"

Please let me know if I might can help answer any questions for you- I'm happy to help if I can!
 

Blessing's!



No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();