Greater Love Has No One Than This - KJLI Ministries - For Prayer

King Jesus Life International Ministries are here to prayer for you on 24 hours. Send us prayer request and we prayer for you.

Friday 20 October 2017

Greater Love Has No One Than This

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends."
-Jesus speaking in John 15:13

Jesus loves us so much that He chose to die for us. But He didn't stay in the grave- He resurrected from the dead and conquered death! If you would like to be forgiven of your sins, have a relationship with the Creator of the Universe, and accept His wonderful gift of eternal life in Heaven with Him, just honestly and sincerely pray something like this (the exact words you use aren't what is important- it is the meaning that is important)-

"Dear Jesus, I know I'm a sinner and I'm lost without you. I believe you are God, you died on the cross to pay for my sins, and you overcame death by rising from the dead. Please save me! Forgive me for my sins, and give me an eternal home in Heaven with you. Thank you Lord for saving me!"

If you haven't already, will you accept Jesus as your personal Savior right now?

(please comment or message me if I can help answer any questions...)




No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();